PATIENT SATISFACTION SURVEY POLICY AND COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
- The attached survey will be distributed to a representative sample of Patients who receive treatment or medical support from Prof David Peters.
- The Patient will be asked if they have any objection to taking part in the survey. If they do, then they will not be provided with a survey to complete.
- The survey will be carried out every six months, and the summarised results reported to the Associates’ Meeting, and can be made available to the Care Quality Commission inspectors, all Patients and prospective Patients.
- Identify Patients who will participate in the survey.
- Arrange to distribute a Survey Monkey link to the email list
- The replies will not be identifiable
- Place the Summary and Action Plan on a public notice board.
- Replace the previous copy of this summary, as well as the Action Plan, with this copy, in the “Information Folder” sent to prospective clients; also remember to replace the copy on public display in the entrance to Prof David Peters office.
- Place a copy of the Summary and Action Plan in the materials to be presented and discussed at the next associate meeting.
- Place a copy of the Summary and Action Plan in the materials to be distributed to associates.
- Place a copy of the Summary and Action Plan in the materials to be presented and discussed at the next associates’ group meeting.
Patient Satisfaction Survey
Provide the following introduction email to the Patient along with the link to the onlone survey.
I hope that you always feel able to raise any concerns that you may have about the services available here. However, in order to be sure that we are giving you our best service in all areas, we would be grateful if you would fill in this anonymous online questionnaire so that I can identify areas for improving our overall service to you.
We would appreciate it if you answered the questions honestly. I cannot identify the identity of anyone replying, but if you do want to let me know in person, I can assure you that if you would prefer to email me directly your response will be treated with the strictest confidence.
The summary of this survey will be made available to all my patients and staff of LMC, and will be given to the Care Quality Commission at their inspection, and be available upon request to anyone who enquires about my work.
Prof David Peters