We are the Marylebone Road end of Harley Street (or “north end” if you’re good with a compass)
Nearest Tube stations:
- Regents Park (3 mins, Bakerloo Line),
- Great Portland Street (5 mins, Circle, Hammersmith and City, Metropolitan Lines),
- Warren Street (10 mins, Northern and Victoria Lines),
- Baker Street (10 mins, Circle, Hammersmith and City, Metropolitan, Jubilee, Bakerloo Lines)
- We suggest parking in the south part of Regents Park’s Outer Circle. This is outside the Congestion Charge zone and you can park here for up to four hours. We are approximately 5 minutes walk away.
- There are meters in and around Harley Street, but these generally require registration by phone (can be done on the spot with a mobile).
- There are frequent buses running along the Marylebone Road/Euston Road coming from most areas of London.
- Detailed information on the best public transport route can be obtained by calling the London Transport travel information line on: 020 7222 1234